The #1 Web Accessibility Solution for ADA & WCAG Compliance
- The quickest legal mitigation for ADA accessibility & compliance
- Easy three steps installation for 24/7 compliance
- Trusted by thousands of websites and users with disabilities
ADA Compliance Improves the User Experience for All People
ADA compliance is beneficial for all people. At some point, many people will end up finding themselves temporarily disabled due to illness, surgery, or some other reason. This temporary disability can last a couple of days to even a couple of months. In the meantime, their ability to use the internet is not affected when websites are made to work with ADA compliant assistive technology.
In fact, features that help disabled individuals, such as captioning videos, can be beneficial for people who are accessing web content in places where they cannot turn up the volume. Making text stand out from the background color on a website, for example, makes it easier to read outside when viewing it on a tablet or smartphone on a sunny day. If you think about it, you may recall situations in your own online usage when you benefited from using an ADA compliant website that was optimized to be accessible for people with disabilities, such as anti-glare technology.
- The #1 Web Accessibility Solution for ADA & WCAG Compliance
- Access to 40+ Website Assistive technologies
- Access to all future updates and features
- Support over 10 languages (more coming soon)
- Website Accessibility Statement
- Reports dashboard showing interactions with the widget
- Dedicated priority email support
- Access to premium, members only community
- 30-day money back guarantee, no matter the reason