ADA Kits is committed to ensuring that your privacy is completely protected. If we ask you to provide any certain information by which you can identify during using this website & app, then you are assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ADA Kits may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. It is on you to check this page from time to time and ensure that you are happy with any kind of changes.
Who we are
We are ADA Kits (“we”, “our”, “us”) and operate under the name of Disha. We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions about your personal information please chat with us on our community, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information we hold about you.
When you sign up on ADA Kits, you are asked to input information such as your first, last name and your email address. This information is then used to create your account, identify you when you login and send you the latest updates and notifications.
How we use your information
To provide our services, We use your personal information to:
- Create your account
- Verify your identity when you sign into the app
- Carry out technical analysis in order to improve our services
- Monitor and manage your usage of our product
Who we share it with
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly, we may share it with:
- Anyone who works with us when they need it to carry out tasks
- Any third-party organization that supports any of our services you use, when they need to provide those services
- Stripe: We use this third-party service for payment processing.
- Aweber: We use this third-party service for email automations.
- WordPress: We use this third-party service to host our website.
- Authorities that prevent and detect terrorism when an official request is made.
How secure is your information
We take your information seriously, We store your personal information in our secured server managed by us and our service providers. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, and information access authorization controls.
You may contact us if you have general questions about our policy, terms and practices or questions about your profile or personal information.
Please contact us by email email@example.com