The #1 Web Accessibility Solution for ADA & WCAG Compliance
- The quickest legal mitigation for ADA accessibility & compliance
- Easy three steps installation for 24/7 compliance
- Trusted by thousands of websites and users with disabilities
No credit card required - 60s setup
ADA Compliance Improves the User Experience for All People
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was signed into law to prevents discrimination against individuals with disabilities in all areas of public life jobs, schools, transportation and also the internet, in 2019 alone, there were 2,256 ADA website-accessibility lawsuits filed in federal courts. The U.S. Department of Justice has the ability to file lawsuits on behalf of people with disabilities for violations of the ADA.
Many website owners are already blazing new trails in making websites more accessible and providing better experiences for users. So nowadays, there is no excuse to not build a website that is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
It’s crucial for all website owners to keep up with current rules and trends that can make a significant difference in their company and in a relationship with their users. It’s the only way to stay competitive in a world where users are becoming far more conscious of equality, and they have no qualms about openly critiquing a company for not providing adequate accommodations to people with disabilities.
- The #1 Web Accessibility Solution for ADA & WCAG Compliance
- Access to 40+ Website Assistive technologies
- Access to all future updates and features
- Support over 10 languages (more coming soon)
- Website Accessibility Statement
- Reports dashboard showing interactions with the widget
- Dedicated priority email support